Black Bat

the ‘real’ London

25 Mar 2017

currently listening to rain music
I love these pictures so much, the fact that they are not typically what you imagine as ‘good’ photos, makes me love them even more, plus it was my sisters and I first time using film. From a tourists point of view you never associate London with anything but the London Eye and Buckingham Palace, but it’s more than that :) #councilflats 

Most of these photos are taken from Elephant and Castle (endssss) and hopefully make you want to see the ‘real’ London. 

enjoyyy


4 comments :

  1. Love the photos so much better than typical ' pretty' photos. Camera looks awesome!
    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love loveeee these pictures!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo cool, luv them x
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dad got his old canon film camera shipped over but I never know when to actually use it. boii I did a similar post a few days ago- people need to realise that london is not all house of parliament and london eye...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x