Black Bat

3 new favourites

15 Feb 2017

Aesop - B & Tea Balancing Toner
I do love this toner, it really does remove all the grime and oil from your face, even after cleansing. I would recommend this to everyone, but at the end of the day any toner does the job. For £23, is it really worth it? Don’t get me wrong, it is really good. but so are others. I have the Clean & Clear blackhead clearing cleanser (which is technically a toner), yet it is roughly £3, and pretty much does the same job! The Aesop toner is alcohol free, which is always a plus, whereas the Clean & Clear toner’s 2nd main ingredient is alcohol. dun dun dun, competition. At the end of the day, it depends on what you want to put in your skin! 

Aesop - Fabulous Face Cleanser:
This makes it seem like I’m sponsored by Aesop, I’m not (hint hint ;)) But really, I do love their products. Plus their packaging is very cute and ‘organised’. This cleanser apparently ‘effectively cleanses without disturbing the skin's natural tonal balance.’ This does sound about alright. It is pretty average but it has been the only cleanser I have been using during Mid January - February. Whilst this cleanser does not prevent any breakouts (or ‘remove them’), it cleanses my skin really well. My spots are hormonal and due to stress so no cleanser, so far, has removed my spots but hey :) 

Penhaligon - Empressa 
I’m so excited to write about this perfume, it is probably the best perfume I’ve ever had. Okay I’m lying, this perfume is not even mine, it’s my sisters. but what is hers is mine :) This perfume is sweet without smelling ‘cheap’, it is ‘luxury’ fragrance that literally lasts so long! I suggest at least get a sample of this and you’ll realise why I love it so much.

-Ambra! <3


2 comments :

  1. aaaand i feel your pain. it's so difficult for me to review skin-care products because my skin is hormonal so like the best product in the world can't reaaallly do that much - so i can't really sing any product's praises. your photography is great btw those products have really cute packaging!xx

    mia // https://okaaythen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so classy of you omg... I love aesop's skincare, I always get the little sample bags!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x