Black Bat

18 tmi tag

14 Feb 2017

I’ve cut the ’tmi tag' short because I had to hover the notepad in front of my fireplace whilst also taking a picture. trust me, it’s more harder than it sounds. I also realised that people either can’t read my handwriting, or the pictures are just terrible. To be safe I wrote my answers below ;)

OKAY I CAN’T SPELL. TATTOO IS WITH 2 O’S. KILL ME NOW. 

1: What are you wearing?
A tatty hoodie and leggings :))

2: Ever been in love?
lol nah 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
lol nah 

4: How tall are you?
5ft6 

5: How much do you weigh?
okay a bit too personal 

6: Any tattoos?
No, but I do want some, although I am very very indecisive so I would probably hate the tattoo after a month. 

7: Any piercings?

6! 2 lobe piercing on my left ear, 4 on my right ear (2 lobe, 1 cartilage, 1 forward helix) read more ;) 

8: OTP?
probably the toughest question, I can't pick. Damon + Elena, Caroline + Klaus and Juliette + Warner! 

9: Favourites show?
Ooo once again indecisive. Either The vampire diaries, game of thrones, Teen wolf, River Dale, Missing 9?! 

10: Favourite bands?
not that into bands

11: Something you miss? .
ooo Ice cream in Rome 

12: Favourite song?
honestly I get so sick of a song after some time but currently I like ‘lies in the dark’ by Tove Lo. very good (so far)

13: How old are you?
16

14: Zodiac sign?
Leoooooo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty! I really really hate it when people lie, especially about the smallest things. 

16: Favourite Quote?
‘hell is empty and all the devils are here’ 

17: Favourite actor?
now that I think of it I don’t have one. 

18: Favourite colour?
grey, or yellow 

-Ambra 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x