Black Bat

outfit not found

16 Dec 2016

Super old post when my hair was longish, but I never posted it because I really don’t like the pictures (but you can blame Dalal for that) . But blogmas is starting to get hard and I have zero scheduled posts + school and well I have no social life to start of with so yay 

This sweater has saved me so many times in the morning when I have no time to pick out an outfit, it is super cozy and cute and oversized (kind of), the jeans are a bit meh. I have a love/hate relationship with them, sometimes I like the fit, other times...

Sweater | Zara
Jeans | Zara
Shoes | Adidas
wow my outfits are so so so unique (sorry my outfits are getting boring because everything is from Zara teehee)

3 comments :

  1. This used to be your go to outfit, love the sweater!
    Dalalalalalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this sweater is still my go to outfit mate

      Delete
  2. you're so damn cool, and i need that jumperrrr

    edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x