Black Bat

MUST WATCH TV SHOWS

13 Dec 2016

pls don't judge basically everyone I meet tell me I have the worse taste in movies/tv shows. But honestly I feel like I have the best taste if I don’t say so myself ;) So the Christmas break is soon meaning you get to binge on Tv shows :)

 Below is a small list of Tv shows that I have definitely watched more than a season of (or nearly a season) and the current situation I’m in with that tv show. 

- waiting = fully updated loved it and waiting for new season / episode. drop everything to watch the show. THE BEST TV SHOWS 
- mid season then forgot about it, as u do = self explanatory, got me through mid season then bored me and I forgot to finish it. 
-watch when I’m bored = self explanatory, semi good semi boring. just want to find out what happens tbh 


- Game Of Thrones - (waiting) 
- Suits (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
- Vampire Diaries - (waiting) 
Pretty Little Liars - (waiting) 
Mr Robot (watch when I’m bored)
Arrow (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Flash - (waiting) 
Once Upon A Time (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
The 100 (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
How To Get Away With Murder (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Teen Wolf - (waiting) 
Glitch (watch when I’m bored)
Awkward (finished completely, I think :() 
Blak Mirror (watch when I’m bored)
The Originals (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Hannibal (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Limitless (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Stranger Things - (waiting)  
Revenge (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Jane The Virgin - (waiting) season 3 is shit
Orphan Black (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Misfits (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Under The Dome (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Super Girl(mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
The Carrie Diaries (finished completely :()
Reign (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Jessica Jones (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Faking It (finished completely, I think :()
Sense 8 (finished completely, I think:()
Switch At Birth (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
Heroes Reborn (mid season then forgot about it, as u do)
The Missing (currently watching)

okay I know it seems a lot but I wish I had a list like this when I was trying to figure out what TV shows to watch ;) also, I speed up every episode so I can get through them quicker #lifehack
Ambra 

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE Suits, PLL, how to get away w murder, black mirror, stranger things, jane the virgin, orphan black, reign and jessica jones omggg

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really watch many TV shows but Jane the Virgin is good (but as you said, season 3 isn't cri) OITNB and I've started watching Black Mirror but it's such a dense TV show eeehhh
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x