Black Bat

January tbr (to be read) + Update

23 Dec 2016

Quick update from my post about December books (2 posts before), I finished Unwind and meh meh. not really a fan yesterday (22nd December)

[note to self: read these books in January (hint - new years resolution is to read more books (more challenging books, not so much classics as they are boring and I haven’t found one that seems to be actually good and that I can actually understand)]

- It ends with us - Colleen Hoover  
- Never let me go - Kazuo Ishiguro
- Switched, Trylee trilogy- Amanda Hocking
- Reboot - Amy Tintera

December book update:
So far (23th December), I have read
- Unwind                                                                             In total I have read 5 books this month and                      
- Seed                                                                                   have done zero work for school!! :))))
- Glitch (full trilogy) (in short 3 books)                        
and am currently reading ‘It ends with us’

This post literally has no meaning unless you like books but don’t care :) And it is all over the place

1 comment :

  1. I want to give some of these a read! I am in love with your blog too, hopefully we can stay in touch.. I love making new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x