Black Bat

how much unnece$$ary $hit do I have?

5 Dec 2016

December = Christmas = Presents
Whilst I was really bored and procrasting I was cleaning my sister and I’s makeup place/corner/areaa??! AND just really wanted to know how much everything was. So it isn’t the ‘how much does my face cost’ but more like ‘how much unnecessary shit do we have?’ 
countdown 3... 2... 1... 

Foundations
8 products = £181.50

Bronzers/Blushes
11 products = £256

Mascaras
11 products = £185.28

Eyes (eyeliners ect)
14 products = £219

Eyebrows
5 products = £78 

Concealers 
6 products = £95

Lips
18 products = £191 


Total (not even including everything like everything bc cba) = £1205.78 (MATEEEEEE)

I’m just trying to figure out why my sister and I have spent 219 p o u n d s on eye products like eyeliner despite never ever wearing eyeliners?! I is very confused

Moral of the story we really don't need any more makeup products so be conscious about what you are asking and whether you actually need it! 


8 comments :

  1. I really want to work out how much money I spend on makeup, I'd love to have time to do that lol. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so bored lol, you should defo do it if you have the time x

      Delete
  2. This is insane and such a good post idea!!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i nearly died when I WAS adding it up ahhh

      Delete
  3. love this idea ! i was thinking about my makeup collection too and how many things i have got that i really don't need !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you really should! It makes you aware which is really great to have a sustainable Christmas x

      Delete
  4. Really cool idea, I try it sometime!

    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x