Black Bat

fresh creps

9 Dec 2016

Long story short I am a size 51/2 to a 6, depending on the brand. JD sport do junior sizes which runs up to a 51/2 (do you see where the story is going?) So like I kinda be trampy and get the junior sizes even though most of the time they are a bittttttt small :) but hey.

oKayy πŸ˜‰

I got the New Balance 373s for (drum rolllll) £35!!! πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

They’re super comfy and all BUT the laces are basically always untying themselves which can get just a tad bit annoying πŸ˜•

Do you recommend any trainers?
Ambra πŸ‘

6 comments :

  1. Oh look, we're twinning with yet another pair of trainers :)))) these are fresh tho
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. obviously mine are fresh what do u take me for

      Delete
  2. I always go for the junior sizes if I can! These are awesome x

    Eleanor Frances | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to, but now I do lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x