Black Bat

Black African Soap

21 Dec 2016

I have been doing this routine for around 3-4 weeks - 
 for the past 2 weeks my night routine has consisted of removing my makeup with the Simple eye makeup remover, the week before I would use the coconut oil method, but I’ve been extremely lazy so switched to makeup remover. Then I use my Black African Soap which is amazing!

My skin is relatively clear, however I get the majority of my spots on the centre of my forehead and around my nose. Last year I broke out a lot due to stress for GCSE's (cringe bc compare them to A-levels), and despite the spots clearing up, I was left with what looked like spots but where in fact ‘2D’. I don’t know how to explain it, my skin was soft but still had acne pigmentation. 

Although the black african soap hasn’t cleared all my skin, it has actually been removing the acne pigmentation, which is great because before I would apply concealer everyday to my forehead because it looked like I had spots but I didn't! (v frustrating) 

[I SKIPPED LIKE 1 DAY IM SORRY I JUST WAS SO TIRED DONT KILL ME]

I lather the soap with water, and just cleanse my face (? it is v simple ?)

cons:                                                                                                                              pros:
Leaves your skin dry                                                                                                    Under £5
Strong-ish smell                                                                                                            Seems to work 4 me

luv luv luv it 
aMBRA x 

3 comments :

  1. This sounds so fancy maybe I will have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what u mean about the '2D' spots AGH it's so irritating
    I need to try this soap #hinthintxmaspresent ite den fans b
    dalal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x