Black Bat

Piercing Update | Forward Helix

25 Nov 2016

So around the 18th-19th of August I got my forward helix pierced as a early birthday present. so being the stingy/broke person (all of the above) I get my piercings done in Albania (in the next paragraph you’ll understand my dilemma with Albanian piecers) currently I have 6 piercings (all on my ears), I have 2 lobe piercings on each ear, but on my right ear I have my cartilage and forward helix pierced.


YES IT HURT SO MUCH BUT IT WAS WORTH IT kinda
really stupid of me to agree to the piercer piercing the forward helix wth a gun but I was just desperate and it was cheap. I really don’t advise getting any piercings with a gun let alone your forward helix. But hey it has been a month and so far no infection!! Which is a plus! (pray 4 me). However I took out my forward helix out to clean it (before I just used salt water around the ear bc it hurt too much to move it) then my ear was swollen l and I couldn’t put the jewellery back since the back was too big.  (if you follow me on twitter you would know my struggle)
update: 3/10/16
but but but 
everything fine now and it seems to be healing well. so that’s great. I’m going to wait a few months before changing the jewellery just bc I won’t be able to handle the pain.
update: 6/11/16
I get occasional pain around my ear but bearable, once again just going to wait a few more months 

What piercings do you have?
-Ambra 

6 comments :

  1. I've been wanting to get my cartilage pierced but I've never actually actively gone out and done it yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how playful your blog is. And the piecing looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x