Black Bat

October favourites

18 Nov 2016

you know when some people lie and pretend they've used a product for a whole month when like in reality they haven’t?!!? well this post is literally about stuff I have used non stop like πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

to separate the post since I can’t take pictures with the camera (lost the Usb cable thingy) heres a random picture. if ur ever in need of finding colours the website ‘colourco’ is super cool, just try it :)
1) Coconut oil . I’m s o r r y but if u don’t use coconut oil what r u doing with ur life? I literally use it everywhere, so on my nails, hands, legs, eyelashes, face, lips and to remove makeup. Forget makeup wipes, cocunut oil will be ur best friend. And the smelll is to d i e for.

2) My sister bought a roll on waxing machine as she goes to the salon open and like that is expensive you know. Honestly if you spend like £40 at the waxing shop, just invest in a machine where you can wax whenever. AND learning how to wax is really easy. Literally my hair grows in a month, it’s amazing (tmi? maybe? idk?)

3) I’ve been on a highlighting everything mood, I recently spoke about the Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter and lightscapde by Mac in this post and boi do I put it everywhere. I’ve been loving it on my eyelids, nose and cupids bow like more than usual <3 I’ve been into the glossy look recently.

4) Vaseline and hand cream. mate mateeeee you don’t even know my struggle, my lips and hands get soooo dry 24/7. They are essentials in life.

5) My laptop, I mean I don't think this really counts because it’s self explanatory and well I use it every single day. But it is more important this month since I had some mini-exams, my laptop helped me (update biology exam was a shambles)

5 comments :

  1. I love coconut oil it's da best

    Dalal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do use coconut oil,particularly for my hair. I know what you mean when sometimes a blogger may comment on your blog saying that they'll buy that product or they've used it and loved but in truth, they may have NO idea what you're on about(sorry for my rant).

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no haha it is okay! I totally agree!! Coconut oil is lifeeeeeee

      Delete
  3. I like posts like this! Coconut oil can be used as a natural highlight! I used this little trick before and it looks pretty rad!
    www.itssimplyme.com
    -V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x