Black Bat

ded phone | What’s on my iPhone

27 Jul 2016

#1, #2, #3

#1,
My home screen is basic but so cute as well, I got it from Regardscoupables tumblr , but the actual picture is here 

#2, 
My first official page is so dead, it's got all the basic apps then the most boring apps like game centre, wallet ect, in my boring folder (how original)

#3
// My final page gets a tad exciting where I have apps that I actually use on a daily basis.

// I first have 'Wattpad' which is a place you can read books by 'normal people' (?), you probably don’t care but my favourite books are called 'Black Diaries' and 'In The Eye of the Storm' both by Robert Thier. 

// I then have 'Mail, and ibooks' which are self explanatory 

// 'Dropbox' is where it gets exciting, it's where I put all the slips I have of people. Idk why but you can place a password when you open the app, so pretty much your photos are safe. 

// 'Instagram' once again is self explanatory, if you want you can follow me on Instagram ;) @ambra.x 

// 'Citymapper' is just an app where I can check bus times, routes and pretty much anything to do with transport. 

// 'Snapchat, Three, Youtube and Boomerang ' are self explanatory. 'Boomerang' is a extended app made by Instagram that allows a short clip repeated over and over (?), just download it and check it out. 

// Finally, 'Freemyapps' is an app where you can download certain apps and gain coins, when you have enough coins you can redeem stuff like giftcards. (oh this isn't sponsored, it's just a easy way to pretty much get money) People have certain links that allows another to download the app whilst the original person would get coins for 'referring' them. So my link is 'http://freemyap.ps/c66d7e2e', so it's like a win-win situation. lol pls all I want is a £5 amazon giftcard #broke 







1 comment :

  1. I really like this post, and LOVE your home screen. You're such a babe Ambra <3

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x