Black Bat

Vamos Barca

5 Mar 2016



I MET A LUCKY BLUE SMITH LOOKALIKE ON THE METRO! Very weird way to start, but I’ve been rewriting and redrafting this post because it sounded too scripted for e.g.' The architecture, weather and general ambience there was amazing’ (you see, you see or is it just me?!) Back to the Lucky Blue Smith story, I tried to take a picture of him when we got of the metro (he was still on it). I was so so determined, I had my phone out, memorising the carriage he was in, you know slowing my breathing rate so I could focus on that carriage, and only that carriage. THEN I blink and the metro is rushing past me. Moral of the story try discretely taking a photo ON the metro and not OFF it. 

Outfit |
White tee Zara | Black ripped jeans (that you’ve seen 293810 times) Zara | Sneakers Adidas (no surprise teehee) 

Outfit ||
Black sweater (my dads) idk | Blue ripped jeans Zara | Sneakers Adidas 

I don’t want this to be a heavy pictured post --- which is my excuse because I’m pretty much trying to hide the fact that these are the only semi-decent pictures ;)

Ambra 

3 comments :

  1. It looks amazing Ambra. Great to see you blogging again, the outfits really suit you too. Something says you might like Adidas and Zara hahaha x
    katiehopkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say this time and time again, Freddy/Gramoz in the background of the 3rd picture will always crack me up- that stance tho'. Barcelona looks so so good, I need to visit Spain again someday...
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x