Black Bat

The Weeknd

10 Oct 2015



I can proudly say that I have been a fan of Abel’s music for a very very very long time, I even remember when my sister bought The Trilogy album and I literally thought his music was very queer. Then again I was only eleven-ish at the time and I shouldn't of been listening to his music at that age, but I didn't even understand half the words he was saying then (so that's alright I guess?). Most of his music is always on repeat, but this album has been on constant repeat. Without overdoing this post with thousands of words, I'm going to end it here by saying - definitely check out his music. 

Songs I love from the album: Angel/ Acquainted/ Dark times/ Tell Your Friends/ Shameless/ Real Life/ In The Night 

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!) Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have instagram, send a quick email to rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!

What has been your favourite album for autumn? 
Ambra x 

6 comments :

  1. It's been a year since I've discovered The Weeknd, thanks to you showing me the Often Kygo remix. He really is a unique artist though and that's why many people like him!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is unique, gahhh I just love his music too much!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of these before, I'll definitely have to check them out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may not be everyones style, but its definitely one to check out!!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of these before, I'll have to have a look!

    Tash x
    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x