Black Bat

The famous flannel

16 Aug 2015

Heyyyyy I’m back! I hope you guys haven’t forgotten about me! Firstly I would like to say I am excited to be back to dress and shop more, however I am missing the sun (waahh) anyways, moving on.. I was writing up my 'fifty facts about me' until I realised a blank titled post. I opened it and noticed my mini photoshoot with Dalal! This shoot consisted of my basic white tee which is a semi muscle tee that hangs on your shoulders without the extreme cuts on the side - this is from Zara. For the last 3/4 years flannels have become extremely popular and therefore I was quite skeptical, but a flannel is an essential piece that I think humans of all sexes should have! Seeing as flannels are popular I wanted to buy one that not many people have. This flannel is from Zara and has the unique colour block of cream which I think frames this tom-boy, casual outfit quite well. Finally my distressed jeans are from Zara too (Zara galore!), I cant stress enough how easy distressed jeans are to match up with a few include tops, tees, blouses, jumpers, the list goes on! I paired this outfit with my white Adidas originals.  
What does your casual outfit consist of?
(Have you noticed I say this piece of clothing is essential in nearly all my fashion posts) 
Ambra x 

19 comments :

  1. I love this outfit on you Ambra, so simple and effortless but still stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie!! Its probably one of my favourite outfits ever x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. LOVE this outfit, and your style! Title goals too ngl

    Edie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tyyyyy Edie, guess who gave me inspo for this title haha

      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. Loveee this outfit! Also loving the little cameo from Dalal ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice casual outfit. You look lovely.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Oliva! I am in love with casual outfits haha

      Ambra x

      Delete
  5. Love this post Ambra, the outfit is lovely and you look gorgeous! Absolutely love your shoes!!!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca!! I loveeee my shoes as well

      Ambra x

      Delete
  6. In love with the outfit, especially the flannel - it's more unique than the casual flannel! xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I tried to put that in words but I think you’ve done a better job hahah

      Ambra x

      Delete
  7. Such a cute but simple outfit! Love it
    Ellen x
    ellenelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen, that was defiantly what I was hoping for

      Ambra x

      Delete
  8. I love this outfit!

    Megan | megansw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look especially the ripped jeans!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! They are not the over top ripped jeans but have the perfect amount of rips

      Ambra x

      Delete
  10. Lovely outfit! The pictures are also very funny haha!

    lostinthisadventure.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x