Black Bat

Summer Outfit Inspiration

5 Jul 2015

I've been wanting to do a fashion post especially as I'm more fashion orientated than beauty,  although I do love them both. As the weather has started to warm up (at last) Dalal and I used it to our advantage and took some outfit photos that are appropriate to summer. We orginally took photos for three outfits but the lighting went funny so we decided to stick with two outfits, but no worries, we've saved the outfit for a future post. 
The first outfit is a more scruffy yet put together outfit, the tank top from Zara and has a feminine open back which is ideal for summer, as it can keep you cool. However the distressed boyfriend jeans, also from Zara, help to loosen the vibes of the outfit and give it a more boyish look. My boots, Zara..again, are a little out of my comfort zone however I really like them as they add a more sophisticated look and pull the whole outfit together so it isn't too sloppy. I'm not really into jewelry and tend to wear the more simple items but this rose gold watch from Marc Jacobs isn't too big and in your face.
The second outfit is a little less tombyish and more easy to style, it's your simple tank top, jeans and trainers look, which is very effortless yet appropriate for this weather. I'm wearing a light pink cami top from Zara, which is quite a basic piece, along with my Topshop Leigh jeans which have a few rips on the knees. I really like this wash of denim as it's light and summery but isn't too acid washed. You can't go wrong with a pair of trainers as they're comfy and practical, mine are a pair of air max 100s which I've had for the longest time. As I said before, I'm more into dainty jewellery so I layered these two necklaces together, they're both from Urban Outfitters.

Here are some additional photos!
Dalal and I also met Essie Buttons dog, Reggie! He was with Lucy from Bonjour Luce and she was really nice and we managed to exchange blogs too; he was so photogenic, cute and playful. I hope you enjoyed my first fashion post, all photos were taken by Dalal, except the ones of Reggie (I took them)
Which one is your favourite outfit?
Ambra x


34 comments :

  1. I loveeee the colour of your top and the dainty necklaces in outfit 2! You're so lucky meeting Reggie and Luce! Next on the list, essie and aslan ahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebekka, these necklaces have been my go tos lately! Dalal and I have already seen Aslan and Essie but we were too shy to talk to them :)
      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. You look really nice in these pictures Ambra, my favourite outfit has to be the first one as it's so casual yet sophisticated! I'm loving those boots as well :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I also really like the first outfit :)
      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. Love the jeans in outfit 1. Great photos in both yours and Dalal's posts! Xx

    Megan | megansw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning! The second outfit is my favourite, I love the necklaces.

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like the necklaces too :)
      Ambra x

      Delete
  5. Ambra you look so stunning in these photos and I love both the outfits! Great post!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good outfits Ambra! and the pictures are lovelies!
    Sharing Good Vibes From Paris!
    www.wandererviolet.com ~e-shop soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu! All the credits are to Dalal haha

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  7. Love these outfits ambravi need to take some styling tips for you lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Terica! Hahah you defiantly don't, your style is amazing !!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love those jeans! You have some great looks here :D and Reggie is so cute!

    SazBomb.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and he really is!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  9. I love your distressed jeans on your first outfit post,I really want some. Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! They are from Zara and I caught them in the sale!!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  10. I love the jeans in the first two outfits, ripped jeans are my fave!

    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou they are my faves as well

      Ambra x

      Delete
  11. Love both these outfits - so simple yet look amazing!
    The necklaces in the 2nd outfit are lush!
    Laura x
    fbl-savvy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Laura, they complete my whole outfit

      Ambra x

      Delete
  12. Love the first look! The backdrops for the photos are gorge x

    www.writtenbytasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Its about 5 minutes from my house and just so pretty

      Ambra x

      Delete
  13. I love the first top!it looks great on you! I have the perfect lacy racer back from m&s that would look fabulous with it! I now feel I need it in my life lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lucy!! And I bet it was look fab on you

      Ambra x

      Delete
  14. Very pretty outfits!!x

    http://catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such amazing style! Definitely what I picture when I think of British fashion.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angelina, your style is just fab!!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  16. I love both your outfits, you look amazing! I really like that you look so fabulous yet effortless at the same time... werk it!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the looks I was going for!! Thankyou Charlotte x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  17. Wow, I really love your outfits you have styled above. Please do more fashion posts like theses.

    http://styleinseconds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely do more fashion posts as I had so much fun writing and taking photos for them :)
      Ambra x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x