Black Bat

Skin Care Routine | Summer

15 Jul 2015


I recently found myself in Tesco casually searching for water balloons (as you do) and whilst doing so, the beauty isle caught my eye (no surprise) I decided to stock up on some clean and clear products seeing as the offers were such great bargains! This was about two weeks ago, and now two weeks later I find that this new updated skin care routine has worked so well on my skin to remove spots but also prevent any future spots and breakouts.

I remove any makeup or dirt that has built on my skin over the day with my BioDerma Sensibio H2O. This remove all my makeup in one step without any harsh rubbing. It also cleanses and refreshes your skin without rinsing, which is great for those lazy nights. A drugstore dupe is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
I then use my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Wash, to cleanse my face more and get rid of any grime/makeup that may have built up over the day. This scrub is gentle enough for daily use as the micro-beads are soft, yet exfoliate well enough to slough of those dry, dull skin cells to reveal fresh and more brighter skin. It is enriched with green tea and cucumber which are both refreshing and cooling ingredients, making you feel more awake. I use this every morning and night.
Although the scrub doesn't dry my skin, everyone knows the importance of moisturising. I use my Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser which is formulated to prevent spots and blemishes. It leaves my skin smooth, soft and hydrated and it doesn't clog up your pores (which is always a plus!)

Finally, when I have some major spots, likewise on my nose right now, I use my Origins Super Spot Remover which is a great blemish treatment gel that works overnight to remove redness and spots. It contains caffeine and red algae to help relieve and reduce redness, as well as salicylic acid which is the master ingredient as this fades and removes spots. 


Do you like Clean and Clear skin care products?
Ambra x 

14 comments :

  1. I'd love to try the Bioderma soon, I've tried the Clean and Clear daily exfoliating wash and I really liked it as it left my skin so smooth and hydrated as well.
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does wonders to my face!! You should try it x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. I have that moisturiser and I have tried the scrub in the past but the Bioderma and the Origins product in particular sound amazing and I really want to try them now! Great post Ambra x

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definatly check both of the brands out, they are amazing!!

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. I love clean and clear I might need to try these products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thin you should!! They are great x

      Delete
  4. Great post, definitely going to try out the super spot remover! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should!! Its my holy grail!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  5. These are all really great products...I received a sample of the origins Super spot remover and it was great for my hormonal breakouts, defo on my repurchase list!!
    Hannaa - hannaaislammakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, the super spot remover is just amazing!! I LOVE it x

      Ambra

      Delete
  6. I've only ever tried an energising lemon face wash from clean and clear and it's one of my favourites! I also love the Origins Super Spot Remover, it's my holy grail.

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The super spot remover is also my holy grail! Its just perfect

      Ambra x

      Delete
  7. Love this post!! The moisturizer sounds Really realy cool,and the face wash sounds great! I might get it when my current one runs out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should! Thanks Lois

      Ambra x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x