Black Bat

LUSH Mask of Magmaminty

22 Jul 2015

After many many weeks I’ve finally had the time and effort to write this super long awaited review. I mentioned on one of my previous haul posts (linked here) that I bought the self preserving Mask of magmaminty from Lush a few weeks ago as it was (and still is) raved by many youtubers and bloggers due to its skin benefits, and now that I've tried it I understand why! It works as a cleanser, exfoliator but also a deep cleansing face and body mask to remove any spots/prevent future ones to leave your skin feeling softer and brighter. The mask contains Kaolin clay and peppermint oil which ‘pulls’ dirt from pores and raise them on the surface of your skin making it easier to minimise and remoce them after a few days of applying the mask. Aduki beans are an ingredient that exfoliates dry or flakey skin to reveal soft and glowy skin and finally the vanilla and honey hydrate and reduce redness. All these ingredients are claimed to be cruelty free and natural which is one of it's pros

I use this mask when I am having breakouts but I also use it twice to once a week, to help maintain clear skin. As it is self-preserving I don’t need to worry that the mask will dry out and lose its freshness and it doesn't need to be stored in the fridge! Also as this mask contains honey, it hydrates my skin leaving a cool sensation afterwards so there's no need to moisturise after using this mask. The mask it self is thick yet workable on the skin and smells heavenly and fresh. The small tub retails at £5.50, which is totally worth for the amount you get which lasts months without over-drying.









17 comments :

  1. This mask is one of my holy grail skin products, I also use it once a week and it has definitely helped to improve the condition of my skin!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has helped improve my skin

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. This is a great review Ambra, I love your writing style it's so well written! I'm reading so many reviews on this product and all it's doing is make me want it more!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Its also from the help of Dalal haha but this product has been reviewed a lot, but I guess its because its just amazing

      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. I really, really want to get this mask, I've seen so many reviews of it! Self preserving seems to good to be true!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have the normal one which is not as great as it dries very very quickly, I highly suggest this

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. I've seen so many good things about this face mask!! Definitely need to try it out!
    Natisha xx
    http://flutteringmad.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been raved about in the blogger community because its just amazing !!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  5. Love this mask!! It's sooo good and refreshing! (not to mention photogenic) ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its sooo refreshing afterwards and I agree :)

      Ambra x

      Delete
    2. Yeahh!! definitely! and yuppp ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried this, but it looks really good. Great Review Ambra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should, its amazing :)

      Ambra x

      Delete
  7. Great review! Definitely going to get my hands on this! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, you really should

      Ambra x

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love everything peppermint! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x