Black Bat

June Empties

1 Jul 2015

It's time for my first empties post which is quite rare seeing as I never get the chance to actually finish my products as I'm constantly buying new things! I do tend to find it really hard to finish products that I'm not particularly fond of however these listed here were gone in a flash.

Estee Lauder advanced night repair eye cream synchronized complex-
My first empty is a product  I truly miss as it benefited my skin in numerous ways. It would hydrate under my eyes unlike any other eye cream I have used, it was neither sticky or gloopy unlike most eye creams I have used. But more of a runny substance in which would dry in a matter of minutes. It made the application of concealer a lot smoother and I would not end up with dried up concealer at the end of a school day. The only problem is that a full sized bottle is £46.00, which is way out of my price zone

Bobbie Brown long-wear cream shadow stick-
This was one of my first purchases from Bobbie Brown and it's probably my favourite. It is almost matte and extremely creamy and therefore it can be easily blended. Since it is waterproof this gives the joy of beginners (like me) a tough time removing it after many mistakes but I guess that's good for a summer day as you know it won't budge. So it was a semi-regret but its staying power is almost unbelievable lasting almost 7 hours. I wear this (with the little I have left of this product) by swiping it under my eyelids to emphasise my blue eyes. 

Chanel mascara-
I adored this mascara until it dried out, it has everything you would look for in a mascara, it lengthens your eyelashes and volumises them but also provides a natural and subtle look. One of its only downsides is that it did dry extremely fast which made me not repurchase it due to its price of £22 however I've heard that you are able to revive dried out mascaras using some eye drops so I'll try that out and let you know!

Maybelline falsies volume express waterproof-
Once again just like the Chanel mascara this dried out quite fast, leaving it pretty much useless. Before it dried out, it did exactly what it said on the bottle, lengthens, volumises and waterproof. The curved wand allows way easier application and picks up more lashes but way more length than a normal wand! I  am definitely repurchasing this and would recommend it to anyone as it is quite an affordable product.


What products have you recently finished and will you be repurchasing it?
-Ambra 


10 comments :

  1. I'd love to try the Bobbi Brown shadow stick, I've also heard amazing things about the Maybelline mascara as well! Great post as always :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out both, the mascara is more on the cheaper side so you should check it out first. And thankyou

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. Love this post Ambra! Love seeing what people manage to use up! Maybelline The Falsies will forever be a favourite of mine!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and I also enjoy reading about peoples empties, and I know right???????! It is ( well before) amazing and my holy grail. Thankyou once again

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. I enjoy reading posts like these, I have also just used up the falsies mascara, I love all of the maybelline mascaras though. Great post Ambra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Katie! I really love the Falsies mascara the wand is just amazing!

      Delete
  4. I hardly ever use up products, which is awful! But I really enjoyed reading this post, and I need to try Maybelline the falsies mascara. I've heard so many great things!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Edieee! The Falsies masacra works so well to lift and lengthen your lashes, dang its so amazing!

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. I had a sample of a Chanel mascara ages ago and loved it! How annoying yours dried out so quickly, especially seeing as it's from a very high end brand. Let's hope that the eye drops work!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was since it was amazing hopefully it does :/ But i'll make sure to notfiy you if it does :)

      Ambra x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x