Black Bat

Pinterest Trends

26 Jun 2015


I’ve been loving minimalist and monochrome outfits recently, well then again that is my only colour scheme. Loose shirts and cigarette trousers are so simple yet deceive people into thinking you have spent along planning your outfit.  Both these combined are very versatile since you can pair them with simple slip on sneakers or dress them up for a night out and wear black strappy heels. Especially with the flowy breathable fabric of white loose shirts, this combined outfit is perfect for all seasons to come.

White Loose Shirts

They are very versatile and go with everything, you can dress them up for a night out or dress them
down for a casual day out. I love to pair them with anything black or navy, like cigarette trousers, leather skirts, or even with a pair of denim distressed jeans and a pair of classic faux leather Booties ( the lot!) I love to tuck the centre part of the shirt to complete my effortless look.


Cigarette Trousers
These are another must haves in your wardrobe as they spice up a casual outfit to give a work tone vibe. Cigarette trousers are a wardrobe essential as they almost give an effortless look. In which for work experience I paired my navy cigarette trousers with a loose white shirt and a light grey blouse ( all from Zara duhh ) , they are appropriate for work, simply retail therapy and day to day life.  

Ambra x

10 comments :

  1. Loving this post Ambra, I really do like the cigarette trousers as they're so stylish especially with the loose white shirts you're talking about! That's a perfect outfit if you pair the two together as well :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right they are so professional and sylish yet casual at the same time, great to know you enjoyed it :)

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. Love this post Ambra! I really need to get a new shirt because they come in so handy!

    Bx
    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca! and you definitely should. I know that Zara is doing a massive sale, I’m sure you could find one for cheap x

      Ambra

      Delete
  3. I love this post, I especially love the white shirts trend, I'm looking for new trends to wear for sixth form next year so this post is really helpful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! I also love the white shirt trend , I'm so glad this post helped!!

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love this post the outfits are simple yet stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !! These outfits are literally my go to outfit now

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. This is such a great style post! I recently bought a white shirt from Topshop, they're so great for the summer weather.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I have yet to buy one from Topshop mine are mostly Zara and they are PERFECT for the summer weather

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x