Black Bat

Morning Routine

5 Jun 2015

 I do want to mention that I am no longer on my half term as I started school less than a week ago, so most of the time I am at school. If you want me to do a ‘busy school day’ routine. I would be more than happy to do it, as I have enjoyed writing this post. Sorry for this semi-long introduction but here is my morning routine



9am to 11am
I wake up not using a alarm as I am on my half term break and I fix my bed everyday and I literally cannot do anything if my bed or room is not fixed. I then help clean the house which can usually take 40 minutes as my family have a habit of cleaning everyday. 

Breakfast
I then get hungry and obviously have breakfast, I have to have breakfast otherwise I will be in the worst mood throughout the day as I get extra hungry. Toady I had some strawberry Granola with vanilla yogurt and a glass of orange juice. This keeps me full thoughout the day, however who doesn’t love to get the occasional snacks here and there.
Checklist 
 I then like to be organised so I like to plan my day out. Where I schedule my blog photos but also my revision chapters. As this is pre-written, I just finished my geography exam ( 3rd June ) but I now I’m revising for chemistry and physics for my exam this following week. 
Relax 
Whiles I’m eating my breakfast I like to check up on my social media like Instagram and Snapchat and reply to some messages and friends. Or occasionally watch youtube videos or finish up writing a blog post. 
Hygiene Part 1 // SkinCare
I then obviously brush my teeth as it would be a bit weird and disgusting not to. As today was a lazy day full of revision, I just cleansed my face with the La Roche-Posay cleansing foam. Since I recently have had dry skin which is weird as it is summer, I moisturise my face with Bio Oil, but that tends to be uncomfortable on my skin so I pat down the oil with a tissue. 
Hygiene Part 2 // Shower Time

I wash my hair using the Aussie collection shampoo and conditioner  For shampoo I use the Aussie Volume Shampoo which provides volume to my limp hair. That dries up by hair a bit, so I love to condition my hair using the Miracle Shine Conditioner which keeps my hair shiny, soft and smelling nice. For body I am absolutely in love with using the Niva shower cream, it smells amazing but also leaves my body smooth.  I don’t usually shower in the morning but I use the same products for night showers as well.
Revision Session
I then revise which I pretty much mention in every post, I tend to prefer 10 minute breaks or so, then a long break for about 40 minutes at the end watching a Netflix show. I’ve recently been loving watching IZombie and Daredevil, if you want comment below some of your favourite TV shows I will check them out as I need some new shows to watch over the summer holidays.
Morning to Evening routine
This lasts for still about 7pm which is technically not a morning routine but like a morning to evening routine. This is the first 'routine' I have done and I enjoyed writing and taking pictures for this post. I might do a night routine soon, but might switch up the layout as it’s quite difficult to show you routine in writing than videos. I have mentioned this before that I won’t be posting regularly but I do want to say I will post once a week until my exams finish, I hope you understand :) Which is every Friday or so

What is your lazy day skincare routine? 
Ambra xo

15 comments :

  1. I love reading posts like this,I'm just a nosey person really. I love the photos too, this is such a great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Defiantly like me, I can literally spend a whole day watching morning routines on youtube. And thank you x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. I love the photos in this Ambra! my morning routine is nowhere near as detailed as yours! But I do agree that if you don't eat breakfast you practically act like a demon and get angry at everything haha
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Dalal, I just actually hate when nothing is organised otherwise my brain just doesn’t focus well haha. And literally I will act so moody until I get food, but even then for about the whole day I will have a straight face :D

      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your morning with us. I used to be incredibly organised, too, but my daughter has a mind of her own and simply doesnt stick to my schedule...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats a shame but I bet it is worth it :) I guess since I’m in my teens I have the time to be more organised, thank you for stopping by x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post hunny! x


    www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post Ambra! Something I haven't done before and now I would quite like to try!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    P.S. we have the same toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Becca!! You should defiantly do this, I love watching peoples morning routine on youtube so why not blog about it?!!

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  6. LOVE this post!! so awesome,and I would love to see a busy school day routine post,if you wanna make one,do it for suree!
    This is a reallyy cool post,your blog is amazingg and have a great day gurlie!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lois! I think I will do a busy school day routine or maybe a work experience week vlog/blog as I have work experience in a few weeks. Thank you sooo much for liking my blog and this post just as an overall, have a fab day as well xo

      Ambra x

      Delete
    2. No problem gurl!!! Okay awesome! and have a great time at work experience! where are you working at for it? x

      It's seriously no trouble! Your blog is amazinggg,as are you so it's not hard to be a fan! ;P xx

      Thanks so much! ditto xoxox

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thankyou Amy! And If I don’t I will be soo moody for the whole day hahah

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x