Black Bat

Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush

2 May 2015

I'm more of a perfume kind of gal so body mists are fairly new to me and since my sisters friend works at Victoria Secret we were allowed to essentially pick out what we wanted. As I am a sucker for fruity, floral scents hence why this body spray + body lotion is all of the above I chose this one. But I'll leave it to the experts to describe it, whom describe Sensual Blush as a ' pink lotus and sultry woods'  however its still toned down and not in your face. This is one of them scents that are super long lasting and makes people notice it from a mile away. If you do love the flirty yet sophisticated scents then this is perfect for you! 
Products mentioned
Sensual Blush // Body lotion 


I am very sorry for the lack of posts, I've decided to post once every week and a half at the least, due to the stress and revision of early entry science and geography - Ugh - But I do want to mention that I am at 70 followers on bloglovin ! I remember in one of my previous posts I was at 50, so thank you so much for the following and for the comments; replying back truly makes my day <3 
Ambra xo 

17 comments :

  1. Ooh, this looks really nice, the bottle is soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is x It smells wonderfulllllll

      Ambra //

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to try something from Victoria's Secret but there isn't a store near me! Definitely going to have to try something soon!

    Lovely post Ambra,

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should xx Even if its online its always great to have something from Victoria Secret ah its fabbb

      Ambra x //

      Delete
  3. These pictures are TRULY AMAZING omg I wonder who took them for you?
    On a serious note I loved the post and how lucky are you? Free Victoria Secret products seems amazing
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yas Dalal, I wonder who? I know! it would of costed atleast £25 :0

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. Ah, these products looks great! I also adore fruity scents, I must head over to the VS website soon!

    Chloe x

    www.chloepaigee,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they really are, its legit perfect x

      Ambra //

      Delete
  5. Ooh, this looks really nice, the bottle is soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, the bottle is so lovely ahah

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  6. I can't remember smelling this last time I visited a VS. Too bad, because it sounds like something I would like.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo check it out next time xx

      Ambra //

      Delete
  7. I've never tried any body mists or lotions from Victoria Secrets before, but this sounds lovely!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Its soo amazing and they are fairly affordable for Victoria Secret x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  8. I wish I could try some of the VS beauty products!
    Great post :-)
    Have a nice day,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sonia xx You definitely should x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  9. I purchased Lotus Products Online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/lotus/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x