Black Bat

Natural Exam Makeup

21 May 2015


I know, I know remember when I said ' I would post once a week' yup it has been about 12 days since I've blogged. My days have consisted of revision, revision and more revision. But here is my natural makeup for school, exams or just for a lazy day; with all this stress shouldn't us girls try to look cute? You can switch these products up to your liking. This post is all about embracing your natural beauty, this is great as it enhancing your features rather than 'caking' it on.
Face
If you want some extra coverage then a BB cream is great, it is lightweight whiles covering those stress pimples. You can also double this up as concealer as we want to save as much time in the mornings and revise. Ugh somebody had to say it.

Eyes|Brows
Now onto taming those brows. If your like me who is too freakishly scared to get my eye brows threaded, a brow styling gel is great as it colours them whiles leaving your eyebrows in place all day.
Eyes|Mascara
I absolutely love giving my eyes some volume and length without them being overall dramatic, so I am in love with the Maybelline Big Eyes mascara. Its pure perfection, need I say more?
Under-eye
For those sleepiness nights revising till 2am concealer will be your best friend, it will provide more coverage whilst highlighting your under eyes. This doubles up as a highlighter and well to enhance your natural bone structure.

Lips
In exams, you defiantly don't want to be worrying how your lipstick has smudged all of your face or how your lip gloss is constantly sticking to your hair. Seriously the struggles are so real.So I am in love with baby lips as they are hydrating but also gives a slight hint of colour.

Products mentioned
Rimmel BB cream

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!) Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have instagram, send a quick email to rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com! xxx

12 comments :

  1. I love this post so much, the photos are on point! I really want to try a brow mascara like that, they look very easy to use when you're in a rush and I'm really into the 'power brow' look too
    Dalal xx :) monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!! This is in the shade 'blonde' so its a bit light for my eyebrows but it still does the job x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. I love this post Ambra, when I'm doing exams I've stopped bothering with makeup, it's too much of an effort haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xx Even though I look a mess in the morning I try to look atleast more presentable in exams haha

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. Loved the post!! x n baby lips.. The best thing on earth...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nidhi xx Its so hydrating and lovely

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Great to know it was useful x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. This was a lovely post! I recently picked up the bb cream and the brow this way (expect a haul soon hehe!) I love the bb cream! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love how this bb cream is literally my shade, most light bb creams are too orange and look cakey however this is perfect x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  6. This is such a lovely post Ambra! Loved it, having the motivation to do my makeup during exam season is so hard! Happy writing!!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and it really is especially having to wake up at 6am is a dread! But then again I do not want to freak out the inspectors with my tired no makeup self haha

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x