Black Bat

Kings Road Haul

29 May 2015

As much as I enjoy writing about my days out, I feel like many people do not like them. However I'm going to incorporate a day out to Kings Road with a haul, to hopefully suit the needs of other people. * If that even made any sense haha * So on Tuesday me and Dalal decided to go Kings Road as it is versatile, since it is such a beautiful place but also has many High End shops. Obviously we could not resist our selves therefore we bought some stuff. This is a collab with Dalal from MonochromeDaisies whom came with me, check out her haul and give her some love. 

We first went to Brandy Melville which I was the most excited about, after going there two times and trying on half the stores clothes I came out with there signature top. It is a grey loose top which a cute alien embroidered on the side. Me and Dalal where stuck on which tops to buy as they only ranged from £22  maximum! Which is amazing as Brandy Melville tops are soooo soft and cute. This was only £16.


The Brandy Melville store was too tumblr to not take pictures

You can see our struggle of picking out clothes



We 'then' went to Zara, well I quote then since Dalal forced me to go there five times. However after a few trying of clothes, I was not feeling their clothes. There new collection was a bit too boho for me. My first initial item that I brought was from Office, I was in need of simple black slip ons. You can say they are bit crocodile print but matte, these where only £20. Which I semi regret buying as the material is not that great but hey ho

We finally went to Lush where I brought the Mask of Magnaminty which I think I will do a full on review once I have tried it for a few weeks. This was £5.50 but totally worth it as it is probably the most refreshing mask I own. 




Thank you soooo much for 100 followers, its so unbelievable that within 4 months of blogging I have 100 followers! I have got writers block so if you would like comment some post suggests as my exams are almosttt over!! By the way I have some collabs at the end of June so I’m super excited for that!
Ambra xo

21 comments :

  1. I loved that day out, the weather truly was on our side! And secretly you enjoyed every second that we were in Zara for haha, I used the mask of magnaminty today and I really liked it, well worth the money
    Dalal :) x || monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I did love going into zara five times to only get one item, and im wearing the mask now and its soo refreshing and does wonders to my skin x

      Ambra x

      Delete
  2. Great post Ambra, I love the Alien T-shirt. Congrats on 100 followers, you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually can't believe it, thankyou! The alien tee is soo soft and so cool, good to know you liked it.

      Ambra x

      Delete
  3. I love the shoes Ambra!!! Congrats on 100 followers also! Looks like you and Dalal had a lovely day out!

    Becca x

    beccaemilyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much, the material is not that great but it was only £20 but it was sunny which was great as well!

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on 100 followers! I love Brandy Melville, but there arn't any stores around me xx

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Emily! I thought Brandy Melville would be way expense but for under £20 its amazing quality and super cute

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. Nice picks and congrats on followers ! :) You have really nice blog.
    xx Sab | http://thechicflair.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I checked out your blog and its amazing! x

      Ambra

      Delete
  6. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lush mask sounds really interesting!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! It literally works wonder on my skin plus its so hydrating. I still haven’t had the time to do a full review but I will soon, if you would like to keep your eye peeled for that

      Ambra x

      Delete
  8. The Brandy Melville top looks really cute, and really inexpensive too!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu, I was so shocked with the prices since I thought they would be more expensive and they definitely wasn’t. Whoop!!

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x