Black Bat

High End Wish List

8 May 2015

Aside from all this revison I decided to do a mini collab with dalal. I say collab but eh its not the most  creative... Heywho I have really been thinking about what I want to get when I finish my exams, I might make a post about this but one of the ' presents to my self for all my hard work ' is makeup. I have mainly been trying drug store makeups however I really want to get back on my ' highend' shopping. So I made a list of my top 5 makeup wish list. These will most likely change throughout the weeks and months but heywho. 


1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 

If I'm not buying clothes from Topshop and Zara then I'm most likely buying Concealer. Since I am a Concealer junkie, I have always wanted the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer since it will also hydrate my under eyes. Concealer is literally my go to makeup where I can apply it to my under eyes then add some mascara and leave the house. This is £22 which is a reasonable price for Nars and or a good concealer

2. Hypnose Doll Lashes Lancome Mascara

Mascara is my second most used makeup item, despite the fact I have an alright lash length, I feel like mascara can indulge my eye shape and give my lashes some more length and volume. My mum used to own this and it was amazing, it would give you the right amount of volume and length without over doing it and a having messy clumpy look. This ranges at £22.50 which I feel like spending £20 for the benieft They're Real mascara when you could add an extra £2.50 and pretty much get your moneys worth. I'm not saying that the They're Real mascara is somewhat bad, but I feel like its overpriced and over rated. 

3. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 

If you have been on my blog for a long time, well pretty much 3 months. You will know that I am not a fan of foundation since they can be irritating and cakey. However I like the idea of a minim coverage foundation like this. However I am not too fussy about buying this since I never wear foundation, but it would be a great beauty product to add in my makeup bag. This ranges at £31.00 which is way to expensive as I will hardly use it, but it does seem very good.

4. Too Faced Liquified Long Wear Lipstick 
 These have been extremely popular in the blogger and youtube world and is only £15 which is the same as Mac Lipsticks. I love the shade 'melted marshmallow' which is a lovely light pink * Not the shade in the image*. However I recently heard that it dries your lips which is making me reconsider wheather this shall be worth the £15

5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick 
I recently found out that Urban Decay are supposedly cruelty free which I find a great plus since I love and own the Naked Palette 1, which have cute neutral shades. However I really want the Urban Decay revolution lipstick in the shade 'obsessed' they are a little bit pricey of £15.50 but for great quality it is worth my money. I have also heard there are dupes of this for the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters. This shade is just too beautiful!!


Products mentioned 

Ambra x

19 comments :

  1. I have the Nars Sheer Glow foundation... It's pretty good! It works for my skin,but I don't use it regularly.. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont use foundation at all in fact but I really think it will be a good item for my beauty bag and in general xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. I wish I had the money to get some of these. I really want the nars foundation and concealer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, but I am soo broke atm :( lets hope I do well in my Gcses haha

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  3. Nars Sheer Glow is a great foundation for light-medium coverage, I really want to try their new one :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well, but it defiantly is very expensive since BB creams are also as good but wayyy cheaper

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. My mum has so tried the Lancôme mascara, I think it's generally a "mum" mascara haha however it's amazing, it really does curl you lashes as well as lengthening them! The Too faced melted lipsticks look really good and they have really nice pigmented colours but the fact that they are drying puts me off a little though.
    Dalal xo monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I do agree with the mum mascara, its a great hit towards middle aged women :) But it truly is amazing x And with the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, it was such a bummer to see reviews saying how its drying towards your lips :(

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. Love the sound of the concealer and urban decay lipstick!! Nars and Urban Decay are awesomee brands xoxox

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lalivin-14015127

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aree, but they are soo expensive haha x

      Ambra //

      Delete
    2. I know right!! It sucks hope expensive products can be sometimes! Especially if you've never even tried them before haha xx

      Delete
  6. The NARS concealer and the too faced lipstick are on my wishlist. I better get saving though!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I need to, but I'm so broke haha :( The struggles are defiantly real, but they are just soo nice.

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  7. I really want to try all of this 😔
    lauraxlovesxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should x They are amazingg but very expensive :(

      Ambra

      Delete
  8. I really want to try NARS sheer glow! Great wish-list!

    new follower :)

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xx And ahh its amazingg x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  9. I've wanted the Nars creamy concealer for ageesss, I bet it's amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it is as well :( its so expensive though haha

      Ambra xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x