Black Bat

Spring Nails | Barry M Mini Haul

12 Apr 2015

Ooo lalal, this is the second time I've purchased Barry M nail polishes. In one of my previous posts, I reviewed the Barry M ' Vintage Purple Nail Varnish ' which you can check out here. With Barry M Nail Polishes, I have made a conclusion that I pretty much have a love/hate relationship with it. Many people rave about Barry M, but whats really not to rave about them? They have awesome opacity with two coats and only ranges from £3.99! However not many people think that the Barry M Nail Paints are runny, which I think that must just be my O.C.D to a nice manicure.  
↣↣↣↣↣
↣↣↣↣↣
 The first shade is very cute blue shade with a bit of an grey undertone, it varies in shades since in sunlight it look pastel blue, but in dimmed light it looks more grey. I do have to point out that all the Barry M Nail Paints that I have personally tried are very runny, which is the reason why I have love/hate relationship. It only took two coats to look super cute and it was a change from my dark nail polishes and was very eye-catching.
↣↣↣↣↣

↣↣↣↣↣
And the second shade is a very very cute nude colour but with a more of a pinky yet greyish and purplish undertone?? * Wow Ambra, great at describing * This shade dries extremely quickly which is always a plus since I am a impatient person. Once again I do have to point out the only downside to these polishes is there consistency, it was a little bit runny however the application was fairly simple and its such a beautiful shade for summer and spring. On camera it looks more pinky, however its more of a darker nude. 
↣↣↣↣↣
↣↣↣↣↣
I also wanted to mention that I always use a Base Coat, I use the Sally Hansen Advances Hard As Nails Base Coat, it works wonders on my nails. As my nails easily chip, this works to strengthen them . I really love this base coat, I can never leave my nails bare since they have a dry texture to them but this base coat really helps. 
↣↣↣↣↣
↣↣↣↣↣

Ive seen many people do nail art designs with these colours however being the no so professional nail artist, I stuck with the safe side and just painted my nails normally. However I think the these colours would be perfect with ' flowers ' on your nails, I will link a video done by elleandish // Janelle. Which is super cute and easy but if I would to try it, it would probably be a disaster.

Products Mentioned

Whats your favourite Barry M Nail Polish?
Ambra xo 

14 comments :

  1. I love the Barry m nail polishes by they can be quite funny and gloopy at times which is annoying. These photos are amazing!!! Well done girlie x
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you Dalal and yes they can be very runny sometimes but for the amazing price of £3.99 they are super good xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. These are really pretty colours, I still don't own a Barry M Nail varnish, they look really good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and really super affordable xx And thank you xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. love these shades, they are so perfect for spring/summer and Barry M does quite have a thicker consistency than other brands but their colour ranges are amazing and the application is actually quite good <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and they were having such a good deal in super drugs, 2 for £6 !! :)

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love Barry m nail polishes! These are some lovely pictures x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edie xx not as good as you though x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. I really love these pictures :0 What did you use to take them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my aunties iPhone 5, since my phone hasn't got the greatest quality xxx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  6. I'm in lovee with those colours!
    Peace
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo cute and pretty and so cheap

      Ambra xo |

      Delete
  7. very nice colours!!!

    http://rubiaagotas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them :) there so summery and super cute xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x