Black Bat

Night Skin Care Routine

9 Apr 2015



I like to keep my skin care routine very quick since when its late at night and I'm dying to get some sleep, I don't want to be doing a 30 minute routine whiles I'm half asleep, and most likely collapse on my bathroom floor. As I didn't want this post to be boring, this is my Night Skin Care Routine when I'm not feeling lazy eh 99.999% of the time... When I am feeling lazy, all I do is literally remove my makeup and thats it. #noragrets. But most of the time I apply a face mask on my troubled areas therefore it saves alot of product whiles also removing the spot. 



Makeup Wipes
I first obviously remove my makeup, whenever I'm feeling fancy I use a oil based makeup remover which helps cleanse my face as well as leaving it feeling refreshed. But because I am a tad lazy I mainly just use my makeup wipes and this helps to remove any dirt and oils that have been collected on my skin throughout the day. 



Cleanser
I then cleanse my skin with any cleanser I can find, It ranges from the Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam from Clinique to the La Roche - Posay purifying foaming gel, this just leaves my skin feeling clean, and might I add it smells so good. 



Toner and Spot Treatment
Finally I use my La Roshe-Posay toner. I love toners, they work so well! By the time I've finished with the toner, my face is so fresh and clean. I use a cotton pad to apply the toner on my face and use upwards motion to apply it, I think I always mention toners but they just work wonders on my skin. I then use any spot treatment that is closest to me * Again I am too lazy to actually stick to a routine * I mainly use my Origins Super Spot Remover or my La Roche Posay Anti-Blemish cream which is super affordable and effective.



I just want to say sorry for the really bad quality I mentioned in my last post that my camera lens broke therefore I have to use my phone to take pictures. But thank you for reading this and I wish I could do something about the terrible photos but I can't. 

Products mentioned: 

21 comments :

  1. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a great blog! For more information you can check my post here: http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html. It's a great way to get your blog noticed! Once you've finished, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thankyou so so so much Sophie xx, you are the first persto nominate me and I truly appreacite it xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see your answers! :) x

      Delete
  2. La Roche Posay is such a great brand for skincare and I tend to stock up when I'm in Morocco as the products are cheaper here! I'm also super lazy with my skincare routine so I'm joining you on the #noragrets haha
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La Roche Posay products smell soo amazing its like a mixture between soap and freshness, might sound weird but its amazing. And boo not fair you should buy some for me * wink wink*

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. Everyone says makeup wipes are the devil but as long as you cleanse afterward I've never really seen a problem with them. And hey - gotta be better than sleeping with slap on, right!? x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone agrees with me haha!! I think I am the most lazy person in the world so I tend to just remove my makeup and use a toner hehe very sad but true x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. Your header is fab!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never tried any of these but i do really want to try some stuff from la roche posay and origins!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! Especially La roche posy, you can literally buy them in any drugstore, its super affordable xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  6. These all look like lovely products - I LOVE the Origins super spot remover, it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr its so good especially when them devil spots pop up ughh xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love La Roche Posay skincare products. I also, use their cleanser. It works amazing for my skin and your are right, it's affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is and they smell soo nice lool its so soapy and fresh smelling xo

      Delete
  8. Just discovered your blog Ambra and I really like it. I agree with you totally, I can never be bothered to spend ages on skincare when I really just want to be in bed!

    Please feel free to check out my blog and comment if you ever have the time.
    Ella
    thepinkpineapple.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yay someone agrees with me :) and I will defo check out your blog xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  9. Never heard of that brand but it looks luxurious, might have to try it, where do you get them from? Another great post Amber!
    Anna X| fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them in any drugstore, I got some in tesco and boots x im just not sure they sell them outside of the uk, but you could always check x

      Delete
  10. Love this!! Such great products! I will be checking them out soon for sureee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lois xx you should definitely

      Ambra //

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x