Black Bat

Liebster Award

14 Apr 2015

Ahhh Hey guys today I am doing a very very exciting post, this is my first ever nomination for the Liebster Award  and if you cant tell I am over the moon!! So thank you to the very lovely and beautiful Sophie for nominating me I literally cannot attain my excitement. I will link her amazing blog here so you can check it out!!

The rules to the Liebster Award are:
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the nominator's 11 questions.
Nominate 11 small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their links in your post.
Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blogs.


Who I nominate
Edie   
What job would you like to have long term in the future? 

I would love to carry on blogging and hopefully have a job in the fashion and beauty sector, however I would also like to do a somewhat 'backup' job as an accountant. 

What do you enjoy doing on a lazy day?
On a lazy all my heart desires is food and netflix therefore I comfort my heart and give it what it wants. I love to watch movies and catch up on my TV shows plus gotta have my food.
What is your favourite holiday you’ve been on?

Probably Turkey last year, since all my family is Albanian, we would go Albania year after year. Which you could probably tell I would not enjoy. However finally for a change my mum decided why not go Turkey and bring her parents from Albania. It was such a good family holiday. 

Who is your celebrity crush?
Cara Delevinge all the way! She is literally the definition of perfection. As for a male I would defiantly say Justin Bieber, his voice is like an angel plus he is super hot, so whats not to like and he has other talents like ice-hockey, drums, skating and way more.

What is something you would tell your younger self?
I am quite young now, so only 14. But I would tell other younger teens to just be happy and literally dont care about any rude remarks towards you because they are most likely jealous of you or bored. 
What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Defiantly summer as a very very pale person living in London, I am hardly tanned. So in the summer it gives me a chance to finally be tanned. Which literally lasts about 3 weeks which is so sad. Plus my birthday is in August which is always cool beside the fact I am nearly the youngest in my year.

What song is your guilty pleasure?
I literally can not decide since if I pick just one song, it feels like I'm cheating on other songs. I am in love with ' Money, Power, Glory' by Lana Del Rey. So I guess I'll switch up the question and tell you guys my favourite albums. I Love Ultra Violence once again by Lana Del Rey, Journals by Justin Bieber and If Your Reading This Its Too Late by Drake. 


Do you have a goal that you would like to achieve by the end of the year?
For my blog, I would love to hit 100 followers on bloglovin and mentioned this before but to be invited to a blogging event. It would be so awesome to see other bloggers who love the same stuff as me.
If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Ummm, I really want to say a inspirational person but being the unique person I am haha I would meet Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters, I just find them amazing although many people don't agree with me. Or just anyone famous, idealy Brooklyn Beckham also. 
What is something that motivates you?
For fitness wise, summer motivates me since I don't really want to go on holiday not feeling great about my body, but also dalal motivates me especially at the gym when I literally just want to fall asleep. But for everything else my mum and my grandad really motivate me.


If you could change one thing you’ve done in your past, what would it be?
To blog earlier, because blogging has turned out so good and I wish I would have done it eariler and been as happy as I am now. 

My Questions to you x


Whats your favourite movie?

When makes you happy and why?

What is your most used makeup product?

 What is one beauty or fashion item you cannot live with?
What is your dream job?
If you could change your blog to something completely different than now, what would you write about?
Which country would you want to most visit?
What would be your one food you couldn't live without?
What is your favourite album?
Favourite clothing stores and why? 

Thankyou once again Sophie for nominating me, If you have not been nominated yet, Im pretty sure you can do this aslong as you mention that I 'nominated' you x 


Ambra xo 

10 comments :

  1. Ooh, this is really interesting Ambra, I love getting to know you more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou and I love having people learn about me heheh

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for the nomination, sorry I'm currently taking a break from due to my exams. Thankyou anyway <3

    Megan | megansw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats okay :) hope you do fab in your exams x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. Girl I always motivate you haha, cute post! thanks for the nomination, I'll message you quick.
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to read all your answers! Really enjoyed your post :)

    Sophie x // http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this! Great blog, keep it up! :)

    -
    paige-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x