Black Bat

Borough Market | Blog

17 Apr 2015

As I have my exams pretty soon, me and my sister decided to go revise at Kings Collage which is about 15 minutes from my home. Since at home, revising can just get annoying and un-motivating? So first we went down to Borough Market to pop in and get some food however we literally spend about 3 hours walking around and getting food from different stalls. 


Here is my not-so great outfit. One reason why, was because I was too lazy to dress nice and two it was extremely hot! It was 25 degrees and I was wearing pretty much all black #Noragrets. Oops just found out that my outfit is all from Zara expect from my shoes which are from Nike #sorrynotsorry. But I suggest checking the weather before hand since I was not expecting this weather here in London. 


This was taken at Kings College and it was such a beautiful campus! It literally looked like a castle and was too cute.



Okay I am not kidding, if you are ever at Borough Market, I highly suggest go to the Goat Ice Cream Stall and get the Salted Caramel Ice-Cream omg it is amazing!!





Really sorry for the short post, I'm still trying to figure out how to take pictures for my blog since these were taken from my sisters phone. But I just want to say thank you so much for 40 followers! Ive only been blogging for 3 months and I've already got 40 followers! So thank you so much for sticking with me 
Ambra xx

10 comments :

  1. I live so close around but I've never really appreciated the beauty of this area (I sound so soppy) Borough Market is amazing but sometimes it can be very pricey but that ice cream looks amazing
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very pricy!! But the ice-cream was supper yummy!! And I always used to pass there but it is truly beautiful xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh it looks so nice there, and that ice cream looks incredible. Shame I live in the other side of the country xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! It really is such a shame but I think if you dig hard enough maybe you will find a good ice-cream place! But seriously it was like the perfect amount of ingredients ah it was yummy x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. I was here a few weeks ago, we went to the Argentinian stall and it was amazing! - next time i think I'm going to try the Ethiopian one! xx

    Kirsty Leigh // A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its soo amazing!! We went to the noodle stall and it was so fab we pretty much had stuff from different stalls and its so beautiful haha I might try out the Argentinian one x

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos *o* That ice cream looks so yummy ;3;

    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! And it was amazingggg I'm getting hungry just thinking about it X

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. Aw a break from revision is definitely a must especially on a sunny day! The pictures look amazing, I've never really been to a market as such but definitely looks intriging.xx

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go at least once, it has a really good vibe to it plus there's food from everywhere around the world!! Xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x