Black Bat

April Update | Upcoming Q&A

3 Apr 2015


Hey guys since I have hardly been active, like posting only once a week or twice a week I wanted to kind of tell you why. Its because despite all of my prewritten posts, my camera lens broke therefore the upcoming posts may be delayed or I will have to do something that I never wanted to do. That last bit sounded so dramatic but it would be taking pictures via my phone. Which will NOT be the best quality but I don't know what to do and that's pretty much the only option I have. The phone I have is not the best however I will try my best to make them look semi good x Also I am doing my FIRST Q and A and I am a teeny bit excited okay I am literally over the moon!! So please please comment below some questions OR you can comment them on any of my Instagram posts which is linked HERE ! I will not mind how cheesy or weird they are as long as I get any questions xxx


Once again sorry for the in-activeness x
Ambra xx 

12 comments :

  1. Why did you want to start blogging ? Would you rather have legs the size of fingers or fingers the size of legs? What is your favourite beauty product? I thought I'd ask a few because why not xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah love the second question and thank you for commenting xx I will defo be answering them x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog & the name of it haha! Hope you fix your camera!! Do you have any pets? And if you were stuck on an Island with 3 items, what would they be? xx

    ♥ www.pinkieprim.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou prim, that really means a lot !! I will defo be answering these xxxx

      Ambra

      Delete
  3. What's the best piece of advice anyone's ever given you? / What advice would you give to young girls growing up today? -sorry to get a bit deep there! xx
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah its okay, I really love these questions xx Expect to see some few long answers xx

      Ambra x

      Delete
  4. What job do you want to do in the future? :)

    Sophie x // sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou beautiful for the question xx

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  5. How much do you miss me lol ?
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALLOTTTTTT I hate you for leaving me :((((((((

      Ambra xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Asking more questions. Sorry if they are a bit random.. what are your favourite sweets? What are your Aims for your blog in the next year? What is your favourite TV show? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Katie xx It really means a lot

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x