Black Bat

Afternoon Jog | London Bridge

21 Apr 2015

I really love doing Day In My Life posts because its such a easy post to write and most of the post is pictures. And as Dalal 'said' * hmm not really but hey-ho * A picture is worth a thousand words. So we were pretty productive that day, since we revised with our friends for about 3 hours then headed of to run down London Bridge and Tower Bridge. Before hand I do want to mention I look very gross and if we knew would be taking pictures, we would of at least tried to look more appealing. As you will probably see, Dalal came back from holiday therefore she is extremely tanned whereas I am extremely pale and that is tots not fair!! Also I am a sucker for being un-photogenic and just awkward and ugly so Lalal enough typing here is our ' Afternoon Jog ' 



Ah the colour difference here is just plain embarrassing. 










My outfit is just my plain yoga pants from T.K Max, my crop top from h&m I think and my hoodie is then from Jack Wills. These items are very old, hence why I'm wearing them to go running which means you most likely wont find them anymore. Okay yes me and Dalal admit we probably ran about 10 minutes in total and the rest was walking around admiring the views #sorrynotsorry.


I just wanted to mention I am about 4-5 followers away from 50 followers! Like wow, so thank you for putting up with my weird unphotogenic self!! Also this is a 'semi-collab' with Dalal so I will link her post here when it is up!! 
Ambra xo  

6 comments :

  1. It was so nice to finally just have a day out in London after spending my whole holiday in Morocco. Although we didn't really run much we still got to take in a lot of the view and just catch up with each other :)
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yup we defiantly didn't run as much as we wanted but it was a good day ahah * wink *

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. Sorry I read this the other day and forgot to comment, it looks so nice where you live/run. I'm jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay <3, it really is despite being in a busy city area there is always a beautiful calm area x And I bet where you live is 1000 times better!! <3 xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  3. nice photos, especially love the one of the flowers!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x