Black Bat

ACCEPTING YOURSELF | #SECRETBP2015

24 Apr 2015

Being confident is all from within, yes somebody can say your pretty but it you don't feel confident inside and out that that is pretty much useless. Many people can compliment you, but in a few hours you will go back to feeling insecure or as I feel like ' Does that person feel sorry for me? I mean like look at me? ' Now I can tell you how many steps on being confident but if you don't accept your self and stop comparing your self to other girls * or guys * then this is useless :)

Personally, when I wear makeup I feel sooo much more confident and less insecure about my self. But if your wearing makeup to ' impress ' someone and you still feel insecure then ditch the makeup! If your doing so much to act confident but your hurting inside and they can't recognise that, then they can really piss off. * Sorry for that language hehe * Do stuff that makes you confident whether it's wearing makeup, dressing up, acting anything!! 

I got this inspiration from Emily over at The Perks 0f Being Emily, where you look in the mirror and instead of being insecure and seeing the worst of your self, pick out things that you love about your self! I love my blonde hair, yet people would stereotype me as a ' dumb blonde ' It put me down a few times until I learnt not be care because I love my blonde and generally do not care about there opinion. Because one day in life you will see that they are just completely and utterly jealous.


Sorry if this post was short I just wanted to speak my thoughts and also this topic was part of The Secret Blogger Project: 
(This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily , Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and Instagram hash tag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!) Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have Instagram, send a quick email to rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com!)

Ambra xo 

10 comments :

  1. I really like this post Ambra , I love your hair too haha,I feel like everyone is stereotyped wrongly and its not right. But anyway, really lovely post Ambra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou xx And I really hate those shallow people who are generally rude in all aspects like its defo is not right x And your hair is perfectttt too <3 xxx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  2. I'm slightly jealous of your hair and you most definitely do not deserve that 'dumb blonde' stereotype at all. I hardly wear makeup but sometimes when I do I feel really confident as well.
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalal!! Your hair is perfffecto x But thankyou bbz hehe

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  3. I get what you mean about the dumb blonde thing it's so ridiculous? This is a lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hahah but they can truly piss of and thankyou xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  4. This was so lovely to read! I agree, makeup is a great way to make yourself feel more confident!:) thanks for sharing Hun! I followed you on Google+! Xxx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much <3 I'll follow back xx

      Delete
  5. Omg! Your hair is really gorgeous! Loved that part about confidence! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x