Black Bat

Venice Day Trip #SecretBP2015

30 Mar 2015

A few weeks ago my sister went to Venice for a day with her university, and as I am part of a secret blogger project, I thought it would be great to show you my sisters journey and I didn't do much on the weekend therefore I thought her pictures in Venice were quite good. My sister found Venice amazing, but as I have never been I would not know. But enough typing here are the semi good pictures of Venice. I just want to point out that Venice is in Italy if you did not know and my sister would highly recommend it 














This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily ,Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com! xxx

12 comments :

  1. Cute post, it looks like your sister really enjoyed her time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really did but I'm so jealous of the pizza there :(

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  2. Wow so pretty I wanna go to italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr it looks perfecttt, I want to properly go there and do touristy stuff xx

      Delete
  3. My aunties live in Venice in this place called Porto Guaro which I'm going to go to next year when I finish my exams in June!!
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thats so cool we could always fly out together since a lot of my family lives there too xx

      Ambra fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I've never been either but my brother in law took his girlfriend there for her birthday and it looked really romantic. Your sisters pictures are beautiful :) x
    Ally | www.uptownpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I will defo tell her that x And it really does look so romantic yet Paris is called the city of love, I think it should be Italy xx

      Ambra x

      Delete
  5. Venice is so beautiful (especially during Carnival)! I've been several times, but not recently. Your sister is very lucky to have gone!

    x Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its looks amazing and my sister was very lucky to go there for soo cheap about £100-£150 with her university x

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  6. Venice, Italy - city of love! It's definately on my bucket list of cities to visit. Looks like your sister had an amazing time. Thank you for sharing with us her experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah she defo did and no thankyo for reading it x <3

      Ambra xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x