Black Bat

My Carry On Essentials

26 Mar 2015



As were close approaching summer, I thought it would be cool to show you my carry on essentials, aside the obvious like spare clothes and your phone ?! This is my carry on essentials since wearing makeup in the airplane is bad for your skin since it dehydrates your skin, I didn't want to include makeup. But if you do want to wear makeup on the plane I will be doing a post on that, so make sure to look out for that. 




I first have Makeup Wipes, this is if you've worn makeup to the airport but want to take it off on the plane, also makeup wipes can be used as antibacterial wipes * Or at least I do * or even for food spills. 



I love love using a Toner, it removes all the dirt and refreshes my face. It also cleanses my skin, and removes some makeup that the Makeup Wipes haven't removed. I prefer to use this when the plane is close to landing since I get the most of the 'refresheness' Also it would be smart to bring moisturiser along as well however I forgot to add it in. Whoops. 

Depending on how long my flight is, I always make sure to bring a notepad or a book, when ever a  idea pops up for a blog post, I always make sure to write it down. I also sometimes like to pre-write my posts on pen and paper and this is one of the ways I do it. If you don't like reading or writing I suggest downloading some films to keep your company. 


As a person who has fine hair, normal hairbrushes tug on my hair. But the Tangle Teezer is my Holy Grail!!! It detangles my hair and is to soft on my hair. I own about 3 tangle Teezer and they even have a compact Tangle Teezer, which is perfect since it is small, yet does the job! 


And finally a Selfy Stick, I love this! I'm about 70% sure this fits any phone as long as there case is off, it takes amazing group selfies. I can't really say anything else about it, since the name pretty much gives it away. Buts its just a fun gadget to have especially when you've actually stopped at your destination. 



Products Mentioned: 
↢ Notepad 
↢ Toner
↢ Selfy Stick

What do you keep in your Carry on?
Ambra xx

15 comments :

  1. I never throught of putting toner in my carry on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh its pretty unusal but it really does a good job with cleaning your face xx

      Delete
  2. Cute post, I wish I was going on holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Katie, and I defo which I was going on holiday soon. Im going on holiday in the summer so thats cool x

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  3. Aw cute! I really want a selfie stick aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very inexpensive under £20 and just soo cool xx All I need now is a underwater camera there superr awesome

      Ambra xx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for when I go on holiday next week! I'm definitely bringing my toner onboard :)
    Dalal xx, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay I cant wait, even Im excited and im not going :D you should defo do a week in my life sort when you go xx

      Ambra xo

      Delete
  5. Hey I really LOVE your blog!! It's so simple yet so descriptive and perfect as it gets to the point. Could you post any of your everyday makeup looks or school look or going out look? Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you so much xxxx I already have a everyday makeup look if you want to check it out http://fridaysarefab.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/every-day-morning-routine-2015.html which is also part of my school look as well. Once again thank you for this lovely comment, you've really made my day xx

      Ambra xxx

      Delete
  6. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Can't wait to see what you've got to come :)

    Sophie x // http://sophiehelman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you xxx Im checking out your blog now xxx

      Ambra x

      Delete
  7. This is such a cool post!! Love it! and yeah moisturizer sounds like a really essential essential ;P xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x