Black Bat

How To Make Pancakes

23 Feb 2015

How To : Pancakes 

In celebration of Pancake Day * 6 days late, but better late then never right?* , I tried to make pancakes by my self. Being the clumsy girl I am, the pancakes burnt and set of my home alarm. And being the nice girl I am, I asked my mum to chip in and help me * yes she pretty much made then :D* 

Ingredients 
200g Self raising flour
250ml Milk
1 Egg
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Baking powder
A pinch of salt

A tsp of Melted butter

Method 
1. Mix all the dry ingredients first - Self raising flour, Sugar, Baking powder 
and salt. 
2. Then add all your wet ingredients - Milk, Egg and Butter 
3. Then use your mixer ( If that's what there called) and mix for 5 until the lumps in the mixture is gone and it has a liquid consistency 
4. Place your oven (gas) and pan on the lowest heat for best results and place some butter on the hot pan. To make sure the mixture doesn't stick onto the pan.
5. Measure out a cup of mixture each time you put it on the oven ( if that made any sense ) But remember to put butter on the pan each time you make a new pancake 
6. Cook your pancake for about 2-3 minutes at each ‘flip'
7. Top it off with blueberry's, honey, sugar, nutella* MY FAV* and voila.

Also being the non-measuring type family, we just pretty much guessed the measurements *whoops*, but in fact they turned out super, well better than the ones I done my self. 



So that's how they turned out and i was so surprised that they turned out so Delicious 

Do you like Pancakes? 
Ambra xx 


1 comment :

  1. Omg I used this recipe for my pancakes today and they came out amazing! Thank you (well thanks to your mum) for this :D
    Dalal xo
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I reply to every one of them so make sure you check back, Ambra x